This 1903 structure was purchased by Jackson Community College to serve as a downtown campus. O’Harrow Construction was selected to completely update the building. Work included restoration of the limestone and masonry, custom made redwood frames for the windows, code compliance work, stairs, floors, elevators, partition walls, ceilings, plumbing, heating and electrical. The exterior of the building was given a complete face lift including faux windows painted along the side. O’Harrow assisted in creating another landmark building in Downtown Jackson, which is now occupied by Anesthesia Business Consultants.